We would like to share this new safety protocol with you in hopes to give you assurance and certainty when coming in to get your tattoo with our studio. Please note the following changes:
- Upon arrival, clients must wash hands with antibacterial soap for 20 seconds.
- We have added 2 HEPA filtration systems to our shop which clean the air of 99.97% of airborne particles.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to clients and artists at all times.
- We will only be providing one to two tattoos per day in order to allow the HEPA filtration to fully clean the air. The shop will be sanitized and everything with be disinfected after the client leaves the premise.
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the studio to only the clients and artists (no friends or onlookers).
- if you’ve experienced any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, sore throat), had exposure to someone exhibiting symptoms or confirmed illness within the last 14 days, or if you have traveled. you will be asked to reschedule.
- Use of high quality masks for artists and clients will be required at all times, no exceptions. If you do not have a mask we will provide one for you.
- We will be including an addendum to our client waiver describing additional precautions and potential health risks.
- Wait areas in the studio have been removed. When you arrive for your appointment please ring our doorbell to be allowed into the studio.
- All client paperwork will be completed digitally on an iPad that can be cleaned and sterilized. A Valid ID will still be required to be tattooed.
- Clients are asked to bring in limited necessary items such as their phone and payment and a beverage of their choice.
- Any snacks or drinks must be commercially packaged. We suggest eating an hour before your appointment. Bottled water will be available.
- We now have the option of contactless payment and can accept payment via Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.
Cash is not preferred at this time.
- We will be keeping the doors locked at all times. Only clients with appointments will be allowed inside.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. To schedule an appointment, clients must complete the Tattoo Request Form on our website .
- Consultations will now be conducted by phone/video conferencing, on Tuesdays of every week.
- We ask that after your tattoo appointment that you give yourself 2-3 days to heal before going back to work or engaging in any social activity to minimize exposure while the tattoo is fresh and your immune system is weakened.
We believe that our existing strict protocols coupled with these additional new safety precautions that align with CDC recommendations will allow us to effectively manage our work environment and prevent the spread of COVID-19.