Deposit Policy for Sweet Appalachia Tattoo
139 Jackson Street NE
Blacksburg, VA • (540) 315-4907
● A NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit is required for all drawings and appointments.
● The deposit is applied to the cost of the first tattoo session, deposits hold your appointment time and date, and are separate from a drawing fee or design commission.
● The artist retains all rights to artwork produced. Tattoo artwork is not to be used in any capacity other than by the artist for your tattoo, NO EXCEPTIONS.
● The deposit is purely to secure the artist time for an appointment, and is in no way a drawing fee, and does not entitle me to any rights over the artist's work.
● All deposits go towards the tattoo idea we are discussing at your consultation, all deposits are non-transferable to another design.
● Design changes are allowed but must be finalized 72 hours before appointment time. Last minute design changes may result in a reschedule of tattoo appointment at the artist's discretion.
● Rescheduling must be done within 24 hours of your appointment time, Sweet Appalachia Tattoo will honor all deposits with proper notice via in-person, email or phone cancellation.
● In the event the artist cannot make the appointment on the agreed date due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstance, they will let me know as soon as possible via the contact information I have left. I understand this does not make me eligible for a refund. Deposits will be valid and the studio will get you booked at the artist’s next available date.
● Sweet Appalachia Tattoo requires all clients to be 18 years of age or older, and have a government issued form of identification to get tattoo (i.e. driver’s license, passport, military ID).